Monday, April 28, 2008

Electronic Mix Tape #3


It's that time again. Time for me to share some songs I have been living with lately. This batch includes a couple of tracks from the excellent new (old) Tom Petty project called "Mudcrutch" and some new My Morning Jacket from their much buzzed out disc "Evil Urges". I hope you enjoy some more of the old and new tunes that I'm digging these days!

Side A:









Side B:








Side A
1. Bob Dylan-Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You (Live, 1975)
2. My Morning Jacket-I'm Amazed
3. The Church-Just For You
4. Howlin' Wolf-Sittin' On Top of the World
5. Patti Smith-Within You Without You
6. Gram Parsons-A Song for You
7. Built to Spill-Conventional Wisdom
8. Ryan Adams-My Love For You Is Real
9. Peter Tosh-Johnny B. Goode (Live)
10. Mudcrutch-Shade Grove

Side B
11. R.E.M.-Laughing
12. Donovan-Barabajagel
13. Iron and Wine-Naked As We Came
14. Lucinda Williams-Real Live Bleeding Fingers
15. Louis Armstrong-On the Sunny Side of the Street
16. The Replacements-I Will Dare
17. Jimi Hendrix Experience-One Rainy Wish
18. The Hold Steady-Chillout Tent
19. Mudcrutch-Orphan of the Storm
20. Bob Mould-I Can't Believe What You're Saying


No comments: