Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wilco Rock Letterman

Unless you've been living under a rock of late, you already know that Wilco are back next week with a fantastic new album titled "The Whole Love". For a band that for the first time has no major label support, they seem to be everywhere. I can't hit a music blog or entertainment site without seeing an interview with them or an article on the new record. This is great news for the band I have known and loved for almost 16 years now. While it's getting much harder to get tickets to their shows, I am thrilled that a band of their quality is getting the recognition they deserve.

Last night, the band played an explosive hour long set for the David Letterman audience highlighted by some of the newer material. Check it out below....and make sure you're speakers are LOUD!!

Wilco: NYC-September 22,2011

Art of Almost
I Might
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
One Wing
Born Alone
Whole Love
Handshake Drugs
Jesus, etc...
Impossible Germany
Dawned on Me
War on War
Shot in the Arm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, that was amazing!!! War on War and Shot in the Arm in the Ed Sullivan Theater? Great stuff here. I hope Wilco never graduates to stadiums. Lets leave that to U2.
Al.