Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Democratic Circus


Being an election year; 2012 in America is unfortunately going to be full of blind political rhetoric and hate speech, pitting one side against another. If you are like me, you are already sick and tired of it and its only January!

I long for a time when we can discuss our politics with intelligence and empathy for the people who disagree with us, if that time ever existed. I just fear that things will just continue to get worse and worse.

So in times of turmoil, I always resort to music to attempt to make sense of things. It is in the spirit of that, I bring you a mix i made to hopefully help you through this insane political climate of ours.

Turn it up and remember, what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

No comments: