Monday, March 24, 2008

New Wilco Track!

Thank goodness for soundtrack albums. They are usually where us die hard fans can find the otherwise unreleased (album leftovers) songs from some of our favorite bands. Case in point; the new "Heroes" soundtrack which features "new" songs by Wilco, My Morning Jacket, Death Cab for Cutie, Nada Surf, and Jesus and Mary Chain.

The Wilco track is called "Glad It's Over" and when I listen to it, I feel like I am 7 years old again listening to AM radio in the back of parents car. It has a breezy Steely Dan vibe to it that would have fit perfectly on Wilco's recent "Sky Blue Sky" album. Me likely!

Wilco-"Glad It's Over"

1 comment:

alan said...

It must be a leftover from Sky. I hope it is 'cause I am looking forward to their next, new direction. I do like the track though.