Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Electronic Mix Tape #2


To help with the weekly grind, I thought I would give you all some good music to crank up. Here is my second installment in what I hoped would be weekly mix tapes. Again, there is not much rhyme or reason to these. They are just some songs I have been listening to lately. I've been loving some new albums by R.E.M., Bob Mould, Mike Doughty, and Drive-By Truckers so some of those tracks find their way in here. And like last time, the song titles are below the files for those who don't want to see the track list before listening. I hope you enjoy these tunes as much as I do!

Side A








Side B







Side A
1. R.E.M.-Living Well Is The Best Revenge
2. Bob Dylan-Can you Please Crawl Out Your Window
3. Devendra Banhart-Sea Horse
4. Steely Dan-Midnight Cruiser
5. Drive-By Truckers-The Opening Act
6. Feist-I Feel It All
7. Neil Young-Campaigner
8. Sufjan Stevens-Chicago
9. The National-Green Gloves
10. Levon Helm-The Mountain

Side B
11. Broken Social Scene-Fire Eye'd Boy
12. Gillian Welch-Tear My Stillhouse Down
13. Bob Mould-Very Temporary
14. Joe Jackson-Invisible Man
15. Beth Orton-Pass in Time
16. Old Crow Medicine Show-Wagon Wheel
17. Sleater-Kinney-One More Hour
18. R.E.M.-Until the Day is Done
19. Jerry Garcia-Rubin And Cherise
20. Mike Doughty-Navigating By The Stars At Night

No comments: