Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yahoo Top Searches?

Ok, so you know how you go to Yahoo and they have the day's Top Searches? Well, I am obsessed by these for some reason. It's maybe the same reason it drives me crazy that those "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies make so much money. I wonder who are the people that actually enjoy those movies and why don't I? Anyway, I digress.

Check out the Top Searches for today. I can understand the nonsense culture we live in that makes people want to search for Jamie Lynn Spears and Carla Bruni but who the fuck is searching for the evil that is REO Speedwagon?! They haven't been relevant since "Three's Company" and indoor roller rinks. There must be some pop-culture reason for it but dammed if I can figure it out. These are the things that keep me up at night and yes, I realize I need help.

Please respond to me if you can help with my queries!

Today's Yahoo Top Searches-March 27, 2008
Jamie Lynn Spears
Miss Bimbo
Pregnant Man
Carla Bruni
Chelsea Clinton
Richard Widmark
D.B. Cooper
IRS
REO Speedwagon
Tuatara Lizard

No comments: